• 'Stop Poverty' Tee by Matt & Dzino Run
• Hand Screen-Printed on AS Colour Classic Tee
• Relaxed fit, Heavyweight (220gsm)
• 100% combed cotton, preshrunk to minimise shrinkage
• Available for 21 day pre-order and will begin shipping on 24.09.2021
In the spirit of activism, we are producing this limited edition T-Shirt, fostering awareness and raising money for Health Poverty Action, as we set out to run the London Marathon for their cause.
Health Poverty Action acts in solidarity with health workers, activists and communities worldwide to improve health and challenge the causes of poverty.
Despite personal hardships experienced during this last year and a half (and we have weathered many), we are still inclined to recognise our social position as a place of relative privilege in the world. Each morning on our training runs, we would talk of things we need to do to tackle our daily tasks and best train for this race. The practice required to run the London Marathon allows us to work on the mental and physical tools needed to dismantle our challenges and, in parallel, provides resources for HPA to continue its business helping global communities that have further complexities to deal with.